- Distribute a role-play script. (To enable students to understand the poem by acting out a simple scene similar to the one in the poem)
- Teacher reads the script with the correct pronunciation & enunciation.
- Students get into groups and practice the dialogue. I encouraged students to make changes to the script. Here are the pictures of 1 Imtiaz practicing in groups:
4. Select groups at random to dramatise the dialogue. Here's the video when I did this activity with 1 Imtiaz:
5. For CNY homework, I asked students to draw a Wanted Poster. (Refer to the New Literature Component Form 1 & 4 Module Page 70 & 71)