Sunday, February 5, 2012

How I Met Myself - Lesson Plan, Worksheet & Answers by Cambridge

Dear Teachers,

You may download the lesson plan, worksheet and answers for "How I Met Myself" which are developed by Cambridge on their interesting and informative website. The link to their website is:

You can also:
  1. Download lesson plan, worksheet & answers for "The Fruitcake Special".
  2. Download audio clips for "How I Met Myself" and "The Fruitcake Special" (terms and conditions apply).
  3. Read articles & teaching tips

8 comments :

Anonymous said...

thanks 4 sharing!now i got some idea on how to start the novel with my ss.

Teacher Nuha said...

My pleasure. Happy teaching!

Anonymous said...

good work, kept giving and you will get more

Teacher Nuha said...

Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

thank you teacher Nuha..you have a been a good help thnks again

Teacher Nuha said...

you're welcome!

Anonymous said...

Hi teacher...
You have got a text history?
I need it...

Teacher Nuha said...

Dear Anonymous 7:53, What do you mean by "text history"?

Post a Comment

 
;