Saturday, February 4, 2012

Use movie snippets to teach grammar

Salam & Hi Teachers,

Do you still teach grammar using the boring old traditional methods? Wake up teachers! This isn't in the 1950's anymore. It's high time you make a change &
inject some fun to the teaching and learning of grammar in your lessons by using movie snippets. For teaching ideas and materials (download for free), visit this interesting and superb blog developed by Claudio Azevedo:





About the author of the blog - , Brasilia, DF, Brazil:
  • A teacher at the Casa Thomas Jefferson, Brasilia, Brazil.
  • A Branch Coordinator and Teacher Trainer.
  • Like movies and see them with "different" eyes, try to see how he can use them in his classroom.
  • Dedicated his ideas to grammar activities with movie segments because, apparently, teachers use movies for many purposes, but grammar. Working with movie segments fosters students' production and interest.
  • Truly believe that grammar exercises should be attractive.
  • Developed a new blog for movie segments to enhance topic based classes, focusing on conversation, listening comprehension and vocabulary acquisition.

Some fragments from the blog:







1 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hmm it appears like your website ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and
say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too
am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to everything.
Do you have any recommendations for first-time blog
writers? I'd certainly appreciate it.

Here is my blog post; book ofra

Post a Comment

 
;