Thursday, October 25, 2012

My morning motivation ^_^


From: *** <***@yahoo.com>
To: "nuhazyun@yahoo.com" <nuhazyun@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 9:55 AM
Subject: Salam Perkenalan

Assalamualaikum n salam perkenalan.
I have been following your blog for quite some times and it is good.
So nice to get to know you and  congrats for the blog.
You have helped me and my students a lot with your tips.

I am a teacher also but then I have been teaching English for form 3 only since
2006. I think I need to improvise a lot especially in my methods of teaching. Even though u r younger than
me but your idea is superb. Keep it up.

My reply:
Assalamualaikum Kak *** (are you sure I'm younger than you:D big grin),

Nice to meet your acquaintance virtually.. 
Thanks for following my blog & thanks for the flattering comments.. 
I feel more motivated to search for ideas in the teaching and learning of English and also continue sharing them on my blog.. 
Let's keep in touch and share ideas :) happy.

Nuha.



Picture source: 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
;