Tuesday, April 9, 2013

How I Met Myself - Is the title of the novel suitable?



Anonymous said...
TEACHER,do yo have a model answer for "do you think the title how i met myself is suitable" ? My teacher ask me to do this, its so hard i have never seen any question like this before. Help meeeee



Teacher Nuha said...
Dear Anonymous April 1, 2013 at 7:47 PM,

I think the answer to the question, "Do you think the title How I Met Myself is suitable" is related to the plot of the story. In brief, you may explain:
1) How John Taylor met his doppelganger in the beginning of the story.
2) How did the meeting affect his life?
3) What did John do afterwards?
4) How many times did he meet his doppelganger?
5) Finally, why did John meet his doppelganger several times? What are the reasons?

Then, from your explanation, you may conclude whether the title "How I Met Myself" is suitable or not.

Good luck!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
;