Tuesday, April 9, 2013

How I Met Myself - Why do you enjoy reading the novel?



Anonymous said...
hello,, can I know how I want to do with the question that reads literature state whether you enjoyed reading the novel.give Reasons to support your answer ... please provide a complete example ... as a reference .. thanks



Teacher Nuha said...
Dear Anonymous February 14, 2013 at 11:16 AM,

There are lots of reasons as to why we enjoy a novel.

Here are some examples on how you may write why you enjoy reading How I Met Myself. You may state that you like the:
1) main characters - elaborate
2) plot of the story - elaborate
3) ending of the story - elaborate
4) idea of doppelganger in the story - elaborate

Elaborate the points by giving the textual evidence from the story.

You may download sample questions & answers from this link. 
I hope it helps.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
;