Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Hi there! I'm still here.

Assalamualaikum and hi to everyone.

I truly apologize for not being able to update my blog for quite some time. Sorry for not replying your comments, emails, private messages and checking your essays.

Let me come clean. I hardly have time for blogging because:

Reason #1: 
I gave birth to a baby boy on 14 February last year. That was the biggest reason of my long hiatus and my being very quiet. 

Reason #2: 
2014 is a very challenging year for me. This year, I have mountains of workload. I'm the new SPBT teacher. I am responsible to teach the fifth formers for the first time, teach 2 PBS classes, manage the athletic team, train students for choral speaking (I'm a first-timer) and make a documentation on every curricular activity in my school. Oh, did I mention that I'm one of the FROG VLE admins? Well, these are my major job scope. Pheww..

I haven't stopped blogging. It's just that it's very difficult for me to find the right moment to blog. 

However, I know that whatever my reasons are, I should have been more courteous. Sorry, my bad.

Juggling between work and family aren't easy. I'm in the process of coping with the changes in my life and be happy and grateful with what I have.


14 February 2013 - Emir Zafran, 1 day 'young'


 14 February 2014 - My Emir 'Valentino' Zafran is 1 year old. Zafran is with his sister Zara. She's in Standard 1 this year.





5 comments :

LEE YIN TAN said...

Congratulations! Appreciate all yr uploads n sharing♡♡

Teacher Nuha said...

Appreciate your support Lee Yin Tan :)

Anonymous said...

Alhamdulillah...at last...you appeared againwith new kids...congratulations nuha.....so proud to have back in your blog.....its really a long silence......anyway.....happy to hear from you.....welcome back!

Teacher Nuha said...

Yes, it feels good to be back :D

Anonymous said...

Dear Ms. Nuha, congratulations to you and your family ... I was wandering where have you been ... now all questions are answered ... :) ... I really want to thank you for sharing so many useful information, comments and etc ... I have used them to help my students to pass their English paper ... and one managed to score A though english is absolutely not her forte. Lastly, congratulations again and God bless ... wslm

Post a Comment

 
;