Writing - Informal Letter (Answer)

My dear Form 3 students (Imtiaz, Ikhlas, Istiqamah, Ijtihad, Iltizam),

I hope you've done Exercises 1, 2 and 3 on informal letter writing. As promised, I've already put the answers on my blog. Sorry for the delay. As we all know, we're in the "Hari Raya" mood :D


Don't forget to REWRITE the essays :)


Clicking on the following links to check the answers for Exercises 1, 2 and 3 (informal letter writing):

  1. Exercise 1 Answer
  2. Exercise 2 Answer
  3. Exercise 3 Answer
  4. Download & print Exercises 123 Answers

If you've accidentally misplaced the handout (*~*), you may download & print it at the this link : Writing - Informal Letter

Please take a great care of yourself. Happy revising for PMR ^_* 






Comments

  1. Salam Teacher Nuha ,, thank you very much .. You're Da Best

    ReplyDelete
  2. best nye having a teacher like u..makes me wanna go back to school..syarat nye kanol le teacher koi..ganbatte neh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wslm ~jiehayana, thanks for dropping by. I hope that you'll find my blog useful.

    Adam Agro, it's never too late to start learning English again. When there's a will, there's always a way :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Mr Kilmer Form 5 SPM – Sample Answers

Poem - The Dead Crow by A. Samad Said